By Kelly Bogard
So right now many of you are probably gearing up for Halloween festivities next week. We are, too! This week will be filled with last minute additions to the mermaid costumes my mother so lovingly put together for both “Butters” and my niece. We will also be decorating pumpkins and cooking some last minute sweets for parties.
While all of this is going on, the kitchen that I use for the Table Top blog is having some touch-ups done. So instead of making a totally rockin’ Halloween recipe for you this week, I thought I would share a few of my fall favorites from the Table Top vault, as well as from some of my favorite Texas bloggers.
From Texas Table Top…
And from my Texas blog friends…
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Cake Doughnut Bites – A Southern Fairytale
- Apple Jalapeño Jam – Homesick Texan
- Butternut Squash Fritters – Local Savour
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Cheesecake – Mommy’s Kitchen
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes – The Hill Country Cook
I hope you have a safe and fun week coming up. Eat lots of yummy Texas food and make lots of memories. What a difference a year makes. From all of us at Texas Table Top, enjoy!