By Kelly Bogard
Cooler weather, falling leaves and lots of football. Autumn has arrived!
Fall is football at our house. Every weekend. Some weeknights. Check our TV and it’s game on. Even Butters is a big fan!
Food and football go hand in hand. And since it’s party time when we watch weekend games, I am always prepared with something new for everyone to try.
For Loaded Baked Potato Dip, you will need…
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. sour cream
4 strips bacon
2 c. cheddar cheese, grated
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 pkg. fiesta ranch dip mix
This is a super easy recipe that can be mixed up as the game is starting and be ready for your hungry guests for halftime. And it really does taste like a loaded baked potato, even though you don’t put potatoes in it.
This is a quick and easy treat for all of the football fans in your house. By the time the game is over, you will have fans of football and your food. From all of us at Texas Table Top, enjoy!
Recipe: Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Summary: Fan favorite party dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 4 strips bacon
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg. fiesta ranch dip mix
- Potato chips
- Rough chop bacon into chunks and cook over medium-high heat until crisp.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and dip mix.
- Add cheddar cheese and mix again.
- Mix in cooled bacon crumbles.
- Stir in chopped onions.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour.
- Serve cold with potato chips.
Prep time (duration): 0 hour(s), 10 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 10-12