By Julie Tomascik
The tree is decorated. The lights are hung. And cooler weather has finally arrived. Christmas time is here!
Stores are crowded and lines are long. After all, ‘tis the season, right?
All that’s missing, if you’re anything like me, are presents under the tree.
But don’t know what to get that Texan of yours this Christmas? Check out our top six gifts and maybe it’ll be just what you’re looking for.
1. Fishing gear. A hook. A line. Or sinkers. Some worms. A fishing pole. Maybe all of the above? Any combination will be sure to put a smile on your favorite fisherman’s face!
2. A customized belt. With your name on the back of it. ‘Nuff said.
3. An insulated cup. Yeti. RTIC. And many others. You can take your pick of brands, colors and designs. You can even add logos, names and so much more.
4. Cowboy boots. Trendy or hard-working. But always down-right Texan. And they’re the sole you can count on.
5. Anything Texas-shaped. Wall art, handmade coasters, embroidered blankets or scarfs. You can’t go wrong with a gift that boasts our great state.
6. Pinterest pallets. For that crafty person in your life. The one who always has so many neat ideas. So stack up the pallets and give them a second shot at life through your creative friend!
And don’t forget the stocking stuffers. Like flashlights, a rain gauge, pocket knife or duct tape, which comes in several colors in case you didn’t know. You can even gift someone a Texas Farm Bureau membership!
But, regardless of the gifts you give and receive, we hope you enjoy time with your loved ones this holiday season. That’s what the true Christmas spirit is all about.
Have yourself a very Merry Texas Christmas!
Leave A Comment